Being a member of Doncaster Conservatives means that you have joined the most open and democratic political party in Britain. After the first three months of your membership, you will be entitled to a vote in Party ballots. You will also have a chance to influence Party policy by letting us know your views.
Any person living in the United Kingdom who is not a member of another political party is eligible to join the Conservative Party. Applicants are not required to be registered voters or UK nationals. There is no upper or lower age limit on membership, although children under the age of 15 cannot be enrolled as full voting members.
We must capitalise on this current resurgence, and strive for a larger, stronger and co-ordinated membership.
Joining the Conservative Party
There are two ways to join the Conservative Party:
- The quickest way is to pay by debit card, credit card or direct debit by visiting our national web site. Once there, a web link for joining should be easily visible.
- If you want to pay by cheque or postal order then please use our Contact page and tell us that this is what you want to do. We can then get back to you with what you will need to do next.
Our Doncaster Conservative Federation will be able to see all new joiners who live in the parliamentary constituencies of Doncaster Central, Doncaster North, or Don Valley, and they will hear from us in due course.
Terms and conditions for joining us
We do have some standard terms and conditions for joining us. You will be shown these if you join via our national web site. If you join paying by cheque or postal order then we set out our terms and conditions here, which you will need to agree to.
- Application for membership of the Conservative Party on-line through the Party’s website (www.conservatives.com) or via Conservative Campaign Headquarters (4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ) is subject to review by the Party and its Constituency Associations before final approval. Final approval of on-line or central applications, or non-approval, will be communicated to the applicant in writing as soon as possible after the application is made.
- If donating more than £500 the donor must be registered on the electoral roll at the time of the donation.
- Applications will not be considered where the applicant is a member under suspension or is a former member currently expelled from the Party.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us either through our Facebook page or by filling in a form on our Contact page.